terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2009

Imagination

Imagination
Since old times, the people imagine several things in their minds. An example is the mystery about if appeared or not the monster in Lake Ness. Are histories very interesting because in some cases, they are similar. My father and my mother, when lived in a little village in Felipe Shimitd told me and my brothers that, a long time ago there was a big monster in the Iguacú River. They said one day, when my Grandfather was a little boy, he played next to the river and appeared a strange monster. This monster was as big as a big tree.
When I visited my Grandfather, I asked him to tell me those histories. It was very funny, because he always told us differently the same history. Sometimes the monster was a great snake, sometimes it was a big fish, in other moments it seemed a dinosaur…
My father and my mother liked to repeat those histories too. My childhood was very funny because of the short histories which my parents and my grandparents told me.
The mystery of the Lake Ness can be a great imagination of people, but also can be a great true history in the mind of them…

by
Adão lourenço

Nenhum comentário: